1. Cut the film into the scale of where you wish to have to use it.
2. Clean the tiles wall/table/cupboard surface with detergent.
3. Spray a few water at the surface.
4. Peel off the adhesive backing along with your fingernail and paste it onto the skin.
5. Cover the film onto anyplace you wish to have to stick, along with your hands pressing it to the flat surface.
6. Scrape extra water and remaining air bubbles with a scraper.
7. Another time, uncover the film moderately. If now not moderately, there will likely be a few bubbles in it.
You’ll be able to prick them easily with a needle to make a tiny hole then use credit card to squeeze them out.
8. Trim across the edge with utility knife.
Will also be cut with scissors to suit around sockets and so forth,Peel off backing paper & smooth out over clean,dry tile
Self-adhesive and top temperature resistance, very best for decorating your own home.
Deep processing added fireplace retardants, can effectively save you burning furniture and different pieces.
Shapes might range between batches,you need to purchase total required in 1 lot
Frequently Bought Together
This item: yazi Self Adhesive Stickers Wallpaper Contact Paper Kitchen Units Cupboard Door Red Peony 61x250cm£9.25
yazi Wallpaper Sticker Removable Self Adhesive Mural refurbished stickers Kitchen Sliding Door Decor Gift 61x250cm Glitter Black£8.95